The Supervisory Board of FAECTOR safeguards the long term policies of FAECTOR, monitors the association's general course of business, and provides advice and feedback towards the board of FAECTOR. The Supervisory Board consists of members who have experience on a policy making level and can preserve a critical and constructive view on situations.
The Supervisory Board 2020-2021 consists of the following members:
- Thomas Michelotti - President 2017-2018 (Vice-Chairman)
- Anke Clerx - Career Officer 2017-2018
- Frederique Ram - President 2018-2019 (Chairman)
- Pim van der Voet - Career Officer 2018-2019
- Daniël Allick - President 2019-2020
- Charlotte van der Heide - Career Officer 2019-2020
- Duco Mülder
Applications for the Supervisory Board are open! You can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short motivation and CV. The application deadline is Sunday the 4th of April. For any questions you might have, you can also contact us via email@example.com!
The Audit Committee currently consists of former treasurers of FAECTOR. The primary function of the Audit Committee is to help and assist the treasurer of the board of FAECTOR whenever necessary.
The Audit Committee 2020-2021 consists of the following members:
- Rosa ten Kate - Treasurer 2018-2019
- Fabricius van Rozendaal - Treasurer 2019-2020